- Experienced business leader who has over 25 years of senior management and board experience in both public and private companies within the mining & chemical industries as well as physical commodity trading.
- Previous experience includes: P & L responsibility for regional inspection services, commodity off-take agreements, logistics, project financing, and he has significant experience in project generation in the junior mining sector.
- Mr. Tainton currently serves as a Non-Executive Independent Director on the board of Vancouver-based Northern Lights Resources Corp.
- Holds a BA from Simon Fraser University.
Gordon TaintonPresident & CEO
Dan O’BrienChief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer for a number of publicly listed exploration companies trading on the TSX and TSX Venture exchanges
- Over 15-years experience in financial reporting for publicly traded mineral exploration companies
- Previously a senior manager at a leading Canadian accounting firm where he specialized in the audit of public companies in the mining and resource sector
- CPA-CA since 2007
Ben MeyerCorporate Secretary
- 10+ years experience in corporate compliance for publicly traded mineral exploration companies
- Paralegal since 2019