- Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Galena Mining Ltd. (TSXV:G1A) (2018 - present)
- Over 20 years of metals and mining industry executive and financier experience.
- CEO of Paladin Energy Limited (ASX: PDN) (2015 – 2018) – one of the world’s largest uranium companies, where he optimized its operating business and completed a US$700M successful recapitalisation of the company and a re-listing on the ASX.
- Serves on a number of public company boards, including: Ivanhoe Mines Group and Ivanhoe Energy, Argosy Minerals Ltd. (ASX: AGY), Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (TSX-V: MTA), Tempus Resources Ltd. (ASX: TMR), Comet Resources Ltd. (ASX: CRL) and AMWolf Capital Corp. (TSX-V: AMW)
Alexander MolyneuxNon-Executive Chair
Gordon TaintonPresident & CEO
Mr. Tainton is an experienced, successful business leader who, since the early 2000's has held senior management and board positions in both public and private companies within the mining and extractive industries as well as physical commodity marketing. His project experience includes involvement with studies and development plans, trading, logistics, off-take agreements and project financing, and he has significant experience in project generation in the junior mining sector. Tainton currently serves as a Non-Executive Independent Director on the board of Vancouver-based Northern Lights Resources Corp. (CSE: NLR) and Metallum Resources Inc. (TSX-V: MZN). He holds a BA from Simon Fraser University
Dr. Alexander YakubchukVice President Exploration
- Director of Exploration of Orsu Metals Corporation (TSX.V: OSU) (2008 to present)
- 30 years operational and executive experience in Former Soviet Union (FSU), including Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Australia, Mongolia, China, Canada, and several other European countries.
- Dr Yakubchuk has previously worked with and consulted companies such as BHP-Billiton, Norilsk Nickel, Goldcorp, Rio Tinto, World Bank and Inco and previously lectured as an Associate Professor at Lomonosov Moscow State University for 5 years.
Dan O’BrienChief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer for a number of publicly listed exploration companies trading on the TSX and TSX Venture exchanges
- Over 15-years experience in financial reporting for publicly traded mineral exploration companies
- Previously a senior manager at a leading Canadian accounting firm where he specialized in the audit of public companies in the mining and resource sector
- CPA-CA since 2007
Doris MeyerCorporate Secretary
- 40-years experience in financial reporting and corporate compliance for publicly traded mineral exploration companies