- 40-years international experience in exploration and mining
- Successful track record of managing exploration and development projects worldwide
- Member of the American Institute of Professional Geologists, a Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists, a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM) and Registered Member of the Society of Mining Engineers
- B.Sc. in geology from M.I.T. and a Master's Degree in geology from Indiana University and
- is fluent in five languages.
Dorian (“Dusty”) NicolDirector, President and Chief Executive Officer
Doris MeyerChief Financial Officer and Secretary
- 40-years experience in financial reporting and corporate compliance for publicly traded mineral exploration companies
- CPA-CGA since 1985
Sergei StefanovichGeneral Manager Russia
- 16 years of corporate finance, strategy & business development experience principally focused on Russia and larger FSU area
- Managed a public equity mining fund that invested into junior mining companies
- Worked as Director (Strategy and M&A) for Norilsk Nickel
- Was a Board member of Gold Fields Limited
- Served as a legal counsel for Sputnik private equity funds, AT&T & McKenna & Co.
- a lawyer by initial training and received an MBA from IMD (Institute for Management Development), Lausanne, Switzerland
- fluent in Russian and English
Yuri SaitovChief Project Geologist
- 25 years of experience in mining and mineral exploration in Russia
- experience in exploration, resource evaluating and mining of hard rock and placer gold deposits
- Graduated in 1984 from Tomsk Polytechnic Institute as mining engineer – geologist
- Received a Master degree in Academy of national economy under the Government of the Russian Federation (Natural resources, ecology and economy) and PhD in Geology.
- Fluent in Russian