- Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Galena Mining Ltd. (TSXV:G1A) (2018 - present)
- Over 20 years of metals and mining industry executive and financier experience.
- CEO of Paladin Energy Limited (ASX: PDN) (2015 – 2018) – one of the world’s largest uranium companies, where he optimized its operating business and completed a US$700M successful recapitalisation of the company and a re-listing on the ASX.
- Serves on a number of public company boards, including: Ivanhoe Mines Group and Ivanhoe Energy, Argosy Minerals Ltd. (ASX: AGY), Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (TSX-V: MTA), Tempus Resources Ltd. (ASX: TMR), Comet Resources Ltd. (ASX: CRL) and AMWolf Capital Corp. (TSX-V: AMW)
Alexander MolyneuxNon-Executive Chair
Mr. Tainton is an experienced, successful business leader who, since the early 2000's has held senior management and board positions in both public and private companies within the mining and extractive industries as well as physical commodity marketing. His project experience includes involvement with studies and development plans, trading, logistics, off-take agreements and project financing, and he has significant experience in project generation in the junior mining sector. Tainton currently serves as a Non-Executive Independent Director on the board of Vancouver-based Northern Lights Resources Corp. (CSE: NLR) and Metallum Resources Inc. (TSX-V: MZN). He holds a BA from Simon Fraser University
- Managing Partner of Olympia Capital, a Russia-focused investment firm (2011 – present)
- Investment Director with Onexim Group (2007 – 2010)
- Graduated Moscow Institute of International Relations and is CFA Charterholder
- Chair of the Audit Committee
- Graduated University of British Columbia and is a CPA,CA
- Experienced mineral industry executive
- Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Baker Steel Capital Managers LLP ("BSCM")
- Co-Founder of BSCM in 2001
- Past Senior Portfolio Manager at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers specialising in the natural resources sector
- Graduate of Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, University of London and Member of CFA Institute